Talking about Naval History is the 19th book in the Historical Monograph series and marks the more than twenty-five years that Professor Hattendorf has occupied the Naval War College's prestigious Ernest J. King Chair of Maritime History. The twenty essays, selected from his recent work, range widely across five hundred years of history and deal with four major themes: maritime history as a field of academic and professional study, European naval history in the classic age of sail, American naval history, and naval theory.
NOTE: NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS FOR ALREADY REDUCED SALE ITEMS.
Other related products:
Fundamentals of War Gaming --Print Paperback format can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00299-1 --Print Hardcover format can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00269-0
Nineteen-Gun Salute: Case Studies of Operational, Strategic, and Diplomatic Naval Leadership During the 20th and Early 21st Centuries can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00252-5
Digesting History: The U.S. Naval War College, the Lessons of World War Two, and Future Naval Warfare, 1945-1947 -- Print Paperback format is available here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00255-0 --ePub format is available here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-300-00040-2 --
ePub is also available from Apple iBookstore, BarnesandNoble.com, Books on Board eBookstore, Diesel eBookstore, Google Play eBookstore, Overdrive, Powell's eBookstore -- Please use ISBN: 9781884733864 to search for this product within these platforms.
Naval War College Illustrated History and Guide can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00265-7
Other products produced by the U.S. Naval War College (NWC) can be found here: https://bookstore.gpo.gov/products/sku/008-046-00265-7
Two students from each WGPO Member unit will be allowed to apply for the Scholarship.
In order to be eligible for the 2018 WGPO Scholarship, you must submit the following:
- Submitted Application from this page (all fields and attachments are required at time of application)
- 2 letters of recommendation from adults (non-relative over 18) that can attest to your involvement in winter guard/winter percussion.
- Current photograph (upload in jpg or pdf format please)
- A 500-word essay, typed and double-spaced, answering the following 3 questions:
1. How has your involvement in winter guard/percussion positively impacted your life?
2. What have you done during your winter guard/percussion career to make the experience more enjoyable for those around you?
3. How will you apply the lessons learned from your winter guard/percussion experience to your life in the future?
Deadline for Applications to be received is March 19, 2018. All applications will be reviewed by committee and the recipient will be announced at the WGPO Circuit Championships on April 7, 2018.