A major hitch in Pakistan that is overcoming the peace and prosperity of this Islamic country is Terrorism. It has been fenced the independency of our lives and we are always in a fright that can never be let us to live freely and happily. So this problem must be up rooted with fits and starts and we have to be aware with the causes and preventions of this social issue.
Terrorism means the use of aggression to fright the noble nation. Those who are spreading the terrorism are called terrorist. Terrorist are everywhere and these are those peoples who are not patriot and they have no mercy in their hearts for others. There are many ways of brutality that are causing of terrorism like bomb blasting, target killing, use of hush money and much more. All these ways enhance the fright in our hearts and deadly disturb our lives and when in any country these things raise their heads the peace gone and the fear make it place with firm steps. So it can be stated that the terrorism is the mother of all the social evils and we should take up the call against this giant who will destroy the abilities of upcoming generation.
Its Main Reasons
There are many reasons which are causing for terrorism but the main reasons are written below
- Illiteracy is always the main reason for all the social evils as well as terrorism because one who is educated can never be acclaim for killing others
- Poverty is also another reason for it because when new generation will find it hard to meet the expenses of daily lives he will choose the wrong way and will become a terrorist
- There are many outer agencies which are also working in Pakistan to high up the terrorism
- Condition of Peoples are pathetic and they are not fully aware with the seriousness of terrorism and they are not coordinating with government in order to prevent the terrorism
- The role of concerned authorities is also not up to the mark
Prevention of Terrorism In Pakistan
We can prevent the terrorism in Pakistan by taking some special steps against this evil with the great coordination of our Government
- People should admission their child to school for education instead of job anywhere in the age of their school and government should make the education free for such peoples who cannot afford for it
- Pakistan Army has took special steps with the collaboration of Government of Pakistan with the name of National Action Plan of Pakistan against terrorism
- Peoples and government should join hands together and make a master plan that can be fade away terrorists from Pakistan
- The special investigation departments and our rangers should be honest with their work and government should given them special training to caught such agencies which are spreading the terrorism in Pakistan
Also Read:- How Is Peace Achievable In Pakistan Essay In Simple English
So we have the reasons to hope that these steps will be taken out by the government and peoples too and one day will come when our new generations will never be known to terrorism in Pakistan.
Terrorism is the use of fear and acts of violence in order to intimidate societies or governments. Many different types of social or political organizations might use terrorism to try to achieve their goals. People who do terrorism are called terrorists. The foundation of modern terrorism is the work of Sergey Nechayev, a Russianradical who developed strategies for carrying out terrorism.
It is difficult to explain terrorism. Terrorism has no official criminal law definition at the international level. Common definitions of terrorism refer to violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror). They may be done for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and often target civilians. Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war. The use of similar tactics by criminal gangs is not usually called terrorism. The same actions may be called terrorism when done by a politically motivated group.
There are over 100 definitions of "terrorism". In some cases, the same group may be described as "freedom fighters" by its supporters and "terrorists" by its opponents. The term 'terrorism' is often used by states to criticize political opponents. As well, states may do state terrorism.
One form of terrorism is the use of violence against noncombatants for the purpose of gaining publicity for a group, cause, or individual.
Some signs of terrorism[change | change source]
According to Memorial Institute for Prevention of Terrorism, terrorists killed 20,498 people in 2006. The major effect of terrorism comes from the fear it generates.
Counter-terrorism[change | change source]
Counter-terrorism is broad in scope. Specific types of counter-terrorism include:
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Terrorism.|